GammaT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ive posted to this "ask the editor" forum asking questions twice now but had no replies at all.  Im starting to think that I am invisible. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Gamma,

Really sorry! What was your question? 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Vickie

This is Gammas question......

I posted this question on the 5th June but have not had an answer yet. A few views but no reply. I have copied and pasted.

"Hi Im booked on a holiday on 16th June to Sicily, its my first time with Just You and Im really looking forward to it, somewhat apprehensively though. Can you tell me how many people are booked and the age range, also the men/women ratio?"

I hope the forum does not indicate the friendliness of the just you experience or maybe I dont know how it all works

Vickie
(Member)
Thanks Cindy, and sorry Gamma - I can't see the original post so I'm not sure what's happened there!

There are 19 people booked on, 7 men and 12 women. Their ages range from late 30s to late 70s.

Our forum certainly are a friendly bunch, I'm sure they'll be along to chat and offer advice! 🙂

Apologies again for the late reply, and enjoy your trip with us!

Thanks,

Vickie

GammaT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Vickie' wrote:

Thanks Cindy, and sorry Gamma - I can't see the original post so I'm not sure what's happened there!

There are 19 people booked on, 7 men and 12 women. Their ages range from late 30s to late 70s.

Our forum certainly are a friendly bunch, I'm sure they'll be along to chat and offer advice! 🙂

Apologies again for the late reply, and enjoy your trip with us!

Thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie and Cindy.