sue1305
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I a booked on the above trip. I was wondering how many people were now booked and the m/f ratioplease.

Kind regards

Sue

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sue,

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years.

There are currently 10 travellers booked on this tour and the group is made up of 1 man and 9 women.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred

Thanks for the quick response. It is good to know that this tour date is proving popular. I wondered if this particular date has been given the green light to operate yet.

Kind regards 

Sue

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I can confirm this date has been cleared to operate!

Kindest regards,

Julia

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I was wondering if you could give me an update as to the number of people booked on this trip and th m/f ratio please. This date has disappeared from the list of dates so does this mean that it is full?

Kind regards 

Sue

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sue,

I am happy to inform you that this tour is fully booked with 25 travellers and the group is made up of 22 ladies and 3 gentlemen.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

sue1305
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I was wondering after reading other posts about the flights to Sicily having been changed to easyjet if this was the case for my trip on discover sicily on 13th of June. If so what are the new flight times.

Kind regards

Sue

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sue,

In the system I check with, the airline is still listed as British Airways but if there are any changes made, you will be contacted personally by our customer service team.

Kind Regards,

Mildred