Donna1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I am looking at re-booking the Arizona Ranch experience, I went there this October and loved it and in April you're due to be there around the same time as a special event for me which is why I would love to go back for that week particularly. 

I was initially put off going back next year because the flights are not direct to Phoenix as travelling out it is via Seattle and travelling home it is via LA and because of the indirect flights you lose time there on the Saturday but the date of travelling is pulling me to re-book. 

However, what I am unsure about is how do indirect flights work as I have always flown direct to a destination, when we arrive at Seattle do we collect our luggage like normal and then re-check-in to travel onto Phoenix or does our luggage get automatically transferred?  I'm a little worried about luggage being lost if it is automatically transferred as I have always flown directly to the destination.

Thank you.

Donna

Moderator2
(Member)
Hi Donna,

Passengers on the outbound flight will first clear Passport Control and then pick up their checked luggage and proceed to Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Passengers can then recheck their bags and either proceed through security screening for connecting flights.

Kindest Regards,

Amy