hettiab
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello :)

I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on what “via” means. I am looking to go to Nepal and it says we will be going via Abu Dhabi . I am just curious whether we have to get off the plane , or sit and wait for a couple of hours on the same one . I am rather nervous in forign airports so anyone in the know could really help me out , thanks 🙂

DawnH
  • (Member)
(Member)
'hettiab' wrote:

Hello :)

I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on what “via” means. I am looking to go to Nepal and it says we will be going via Abu Dhabi . I am just curious whether we have to get off the plane , or sit and wait for a couple of hours on the same one . I am rather nervous in forign airports so anyone in the know could really help me out , thanks :)

Hi hettiab,

Yes you will need to get off the plane in Abu Dhabi, go through Abu Dhabi airport and get on a new plane to take you to Nepal.

Hopefully you would have met up with your fellow travellers in the UK so you will all be able to go through the airport together and you won't be on your own.

Dawn

AMG
  • (Member)
(Member)
I’ve been through Abu Dhabi airport and remember it being really easy. The screens will tell you where to go next and there are usually plenty of airport staff around to ask if you need to. It can be nerve wracking but please don’t worry, you’ll be fine!