BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred,

Could you please tell me how many places are free for single travellers on the 13 May departure for the TS Bulgaria tour next year?

Best wishes,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Bob,

There are 3 spaces available for single travellers for this departure. If those places are sold out, we can always put in a request for more rooms.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks Mildred, much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Bob

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred,

A quick question for the holiday creator in charge of the Bulgaria tour - when visiting Rila Monastery, is a stop made at Rila National Park for photos etc?  More generally, are there scenic photo stops on this tour at all?

All the best,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Bob,

Looking at the itinerary, there isn't a scheduled stop at Rila National Park but if you book this holiday, I would suggest that you speak to the tour manager. You have some free time during some of the excursions which will be a good time to take some photos.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mildred for the info about Rila National Park - it's a pity that it's not on the itinerary when the tour goes so close.  The reason I asked you is that I know JY have more detailed itineraries for the tours than appears in the brochure/online so I was just wondering if the holiday creator could confirm if it was on the fuller itinerary. 

My other question didn't concern the opportunity to take photos in general - obviously I know that on tours there are many photo ops!  I was asking more specifically are there scenic photo ops on this tour - where we stop to take photos of pretty landscapes etc.  I've done some research and it's hard to find out if this tour passes through much nice scenery and consequently I'd like the holiday creator to comment as to whether there are photo stops along the way for impressive views etc.  I hope I have made myself clear!!

Best wishes,

Bob

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred,

I replied to your post last Friday seeking clarification as you had obviously misunderstood my question and it hasn't appeared yet. Could you follow up on this please?

Best wishes,

Bob

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Bob,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, we have spoken to one of our Tour Managers for their view on this.

We’ve been advised that each day, there will be times where travellers can get a few bonus pictures that are not featured in the itinerary – these could be somewhere that the local guide may recommend. They have advised on some of the longer drives, travelling is done along highways where there would be no stopping.

One of stops they mention in particular, is a village where all the storks are perched on the roofs of houses – certainly a picture not all travellers will have in their collection.

Kindest regards,

Mildred

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks for your reply Mildred.  It's a pity that I can't really get clarification if the tour travels through scenic areas or not.  I've been looking at another tour company that describes the scenic journeys taken through Bulgaria including a visit to Rila NP and Pirin Mountain so sadly it looks like I'll be going with them rather than TS.

Best wishes,

Bob