BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Sorry to be a pain but I have a couple of questions for you, as I'm starting to consider various options for holidays for next year.  First of all, could you tell me how many single traveller places you have available for TS Romania and Bulgaria in September 2018 - I know there are two dates available in Sept for both tours.  In fact, I see that both tours have departures on 9 and 16 Sept, so I was wondering would it be possible to combine both tours i.e. to do one first (e.g. Romania on 9 Sept) and then get a connecting flight (Bucharest to Sofia) and then join the second tour, returning on 23 Sept?  Just a thought as these are two tours I'd love to do and as the dates coincide it struck me it would be great to combine them both!  This is just one option I'm considering.  Also, I see that JY now has a Romania Christmas departure (sounds great!) and are you actively pursuing the possibility of introducing it as a fully fledged tour next year?  I know you mightn't be able to give me a definitive answer, but if it was likely, I might hold off booking the TS tour and wait for the JY one to be launched instead....

The new brochure isn't even out yet and I'm confused!!

Best wishes,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

we're here to help so please feel free to ask as many questions as you like!

So I have spoken to my colleague in our contact centre who has advised that:

"We are currently showing 2 single spaces on Enchanting Transylvania & The Danube Delta departing September 9th 2018. And, there are 3 single spaces showing on Bulgaria's Hidden Heritage departing September 16th 2018.

If you wanted to do these as back-to-back tours, the departure dates do seem to line up for this, it would be considered be a tailor-made request that we would have to look into once both bookings are in place to see how much the connecting flight would cost and any reduction from the inbound and outbound flights that would not be used. However, we could not look into the flights until they fell into range – approximately 10 months prior to departure. As this would be a Tailor-Made request there would also be a £25pp non-refundable admin fee in order for us to investigate."

And yes, we have launched a JY Romania Christmas departure and I can confirm that we are going to be looking at a tour with non-Christmas dates in 2018. The team are working on the itinerary at the moment (so it will not feature in the May brochure) - it will however be slightly different from the Travelsphere tour. So.... watch this space!

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks Julia, I really appreciate the info and the quick response!  As things stand then, I think I'll wait until Sept when hopefully the new Romania tour will be launched and then I'll decide what to do.  Decisions, decisions!

All the best,

Bob