Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mildred

I have noticed The Roof of the World tour has 10 regional departures. Can you please  tell me if when you travel from a regional airport does everyone take the same flight out from Amsterdam to the destination, always assuming the selected dates are the same. I usually fly from Heathrow and Gatwick but flying regionally would cut my travelling time to the airports by 5 - 6 hours depending which London airport is used, I do this because I don't want to travel to the destination on my own, I would rather be with other JY travellers.

Many thanks

Avocet

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Avocet,

They should do.

If you book a regional departure, I can confirm how many travellers are flying out with you.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Avocet,

They should do.

If you book a regional departure, I can confirm how many travellers are flying out with you.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

Thanks Mildred, if I knew I was meeting up with people from other regional airports that would be great as it will take me only 20 minutes to get to my local airport, with 10 regional departures there is bound to be others doing the same thing from theirs.  Something I will be looking out for in the future, unfortunately there are very few starts for other holidays from my regional airport at the moment.

Many thanks

Avocet