Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon PaulaH,

There are no updates yet i'm afraid; We are still working to get it resolved as quick as we can.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

PaulaH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

It seems to have gone very quiet with regards to online payment. Is there any news on when this will be up and running ??

It's coming close to having to pay my final balance and as I haven't been able to pay it off in small chunks I would much prefer to pay online than over the phone.

Paula

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Paula,

I have just spoken to our developers and they have said they are still working to get it resolved but it is taking longer than they expected.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred.

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Paula,

You can still pay it off in small chucks you just have to call them. If you try to make a payment on line it will bring up a message in red with a telephone number which is slightly different to the usual number. When I called they answered straight away and it took a couple of minutes to make the payment.

I usually pay online myself... but I understand that JY has gone through some major changes and these things always take time.

Kezzer

PaulaH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the update.

It's not that easy for me to make calls while I'm at work, so online was always useful as I could do it late at night when I finally made it home.

I'll be able to sort out calling when it gets to the time.

But more importantly, I can't believe it's getting close to final payment time.......which means getting closer to holiday time!! ?

Paula

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi All

I'm disappointed the online payment is still not ready too. However, for my last month payment I went to Barclays Bank and paid my instalment via the self-service account manager machine within the branch. It worked, but I've made another payment today and although the money has gone from my account to G Touring Ltd, it hasn't reached my booking yet. Here's hoping....!

Regards

Sylvia

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have tried to make a payment tonight - at 19.15 pm to get a message saying the office is closed on both numbers along with a recorded message saying the opening hours are until 8 pm!!!.

If you can't sort out the online payment, is it possible to provide details to enable a bank transfer to be made?

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Jonah,

I have just spoken to the Sales Centre and they have informed me that they were open until 8pm- When you call the number for payment, and dial 3, that takes you straight to the sales center. You might have dialed our Service centre who close before 7pm.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Mildred for your response.  However I have noticed that the number displayed on the Community page and on the Contact page changes.  On Saturday at 11 am 01858 897985 was displayed as the booking and sales number, on Sunday at 11 am 01858 898025 was displayed.

Not very helpful if customers have stored a particular number.

It would also be useful if there could be an answer to my query in the original post about providing details for direct payment from a personal bank account which would solve the issue of on line payment for many customers.

Best wishes.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Jonah,

We have always changed the number on the website- I do apologise that it is inconvenient for some.

We do not have a personal bank account where customers send payments to I'm afraid. If you give us your contact details, we can give you a call at a time that you find suitable.

Kindest Regards,

Mildred

sim1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Still no online payments, what is going on? Its been months. Surely somebody in JY can get it

sorted. Not even an expected time for this facility to return, and no reason why for the length of time its taking.

Yes I know I can pay by phone, but shift work and not being allowed to use mobiles while working, makes it difficult.

So come on JY get it fixed.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon sim1,

This is a priority of ours and it is still a working progress.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

SarahS
(Member)
Amazing still still no online payments, although I am  constantly bombarded advertising  emails and pop ups.
Chris84
(Member)
Its best to get it right first time, than rush it and find all sorts of problems later...

Having said that. I don't understand how you can book and make a deposit online (i presume as I haven't tried yet), but not the balance.

Unless its because a certain thing happened and then another and this is an indirect consequence that has to be put up with for a while even if its annoying as part of the ongoing process.

TheWickedWenxh
(Member)
I want to book the Australia tour for next October 2018 and the lady that called me said I wouldn't be able to do this until September this year . I have reviewed the new brochure and seen the 2018 dates in it . I can book online if I use the standard flight but I want to upgrade to business class . Is this the reason I have to wait until September ? I am just worried about losing that's particular month to do the tour .
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning,

The tour can be booked now of course but we will not be able to offer a quote for the upgrade until November, flights are available in the system only 11 months before travelling so upgrades can be only quoted 11 months before the inbound date.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am getting seriously fed up with this situation not being resolved.  In an earlier response Mildred advised to call the payment number and select option 3.  Where is the 'payment' number to be found?.  I called the number displayed on this page and the home page at 10.15 am on Sunday, selected option 1 for existing booking as I have done before to get a message telling me the office is closed and the hours are '10 am on a Sunday'??.

Please JY - get this sorted as this more than anything will drive me away.

:huh:

Chris84
(Member)
Hi Mildred / Julia

Is the online payment system available again? I ask because when checking my balance, the pop up message didn't appear so I was wondering if it was sorted. If so good timing as a I need to pay for Sicily.

Many thanks

Chris

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Chris,

I am happy to tell you that the online payment system is back up and running! You should be able to pay for your tour now.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

Moderator2
(Member)
'jonah' wrote:

I am getting seriously fed up with this situation not being resolved.  In an earlier response Mildred advised to call the payment number and select option 3.  Where is the 'payment' number to be found?.  I called the number displayed on this page and the home page at 10.15 am on Sunday, selected option 1 for existing booking as I have done before to get a message telling me the office is closed and the hours are '10 am on a Sunday'??.

Please JY - get this sorted as this more than anything will drive me away.

:huh:

Good Afternoon Jonah,

The online payment system is back up and running now. You should be able to pay for your booking now.

Kind Regards,

Mildred