GaynorC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 

I'm considering booking this trip, looks amazing, please could you tell me how many people are currently booked on this holiday, age and gender split.

Many thanks

Gaynor

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Gaynor,

Booking this trip will be a fantastic choice!

There are 8 travellers currently booked on this trip and the group so far is made up of 1 gentleman and 7 ladies.

The age ranges from early-60s to early-70s.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gaynor

Do come and join us.

Regards

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gaynor

I thoroughly recommend this trip. You will enjoy it. It is a quite relaxing trip. Food is great.

Jaya

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip last year and can thoroughly recommend it. It is an interesting area of India and the highlight is the time spent on the houseboat.

Any questions please ask.

Lesley

Hallaton Jan
(Member)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

I did this trip last year and can thoroughly recommend it. It is an interesting area of India and the highlight is the time spent on the houseboat.

Any questions please ask.

Lesley

Hi Lesley

How long does it take to get the visa and when is the best time of year to go to Kerala?  I'm really interested in this trip, Jan

brownowl
(Member)
Hi Gaynor,

This is a fantastic tour, and as Lesley says, the highlight was the time spent on the houseboat.  The food was amazing, and the people are lovely.  Don't hesitate, you will love this trip.  One if my favourites. X

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

You can now get an e-Visa online and it does not take long at all. Once the form and the photo are sent, you receive an email, which you print and take it with you. Or Just You can get the Visa for you. Best time of year to go to Kerala are nearly all the dates offered by Just You. I went in November and the weather was pleasant though it rained a bit. This is very unusual as they don't normally get rain at this time of the year, but last year was unusual and it rained a lot in other parts of India as well.

Kind regards

Jaya

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Jan

Jaya has answered your question about the visa. The evisa system seems to be relatively straightforward and you can save money doing it yourself!!! After Spirit of India, this was my next favourite holiday so far. I hope JY will offer trips to other areas of India at some point.

Lesley

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
At long last this trip has the green light - am so excited.
lesley07
(Member)
jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Lesley.  It has been lovely how JY-ers have been wishing us luck with this as we waited and waited and waited ........
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah (and Hils)

I'm delighted that this tour has finally been given the green light, now you can both really relax and look forward to your holiday!

All the best,

Bob

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Bob. Now the big decision is - do I buy a new camera.

Best wishes

Hallaton Jan
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Jan

You can now get an e-Visa online and it does not take long at all.  Once the form and the photo are sent, you receive an email, which you print and take it with you.  Or Just You can get the Visa for you.  Best time of year to go to Kerala are nearly all the dates offered by Just You.  I went in November and the weather was pleasant though it rained a bit.  This is very unusual as they don't normally get rain at this time of the year, but last year was unusual and it rained a lot in other parts of India as well.

Kind regards

Jaya

Thanks Jaya. I was about to book the February 2017 date but my niece has now told me she is getting married on the day that trip gets back ? so it's back to the drawing board ?. Jan

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan

You can always go to Kerala later as long as it is still being offered in Sept/Oct/Nov 2017. Kerala truly is a lovely place.

Jaya

GaynorC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'GaynorC' wrote:

Hi 

I'm considering booking this trip, looks amazing, please could you tell me how many people are currently booked on this holiday, age and gender split.

Many thanks

Gaynor

Well, I've taken the plunge and booked this amazing trip today for the Feb departure. Excited now!

How many people are now booked on this holiday as I understand it's got the green light?

Thanks 

Gaynor

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Gaynor,

We are very excited that you have decided to take the plunge and we are very happy for you.

There are currently 12 travelers booked on this holiday and it has been given the green light.

Please let us know how the holiday went when you return.

Kind Regards,

Mildred

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome Gaynor.  Look forward to meeting you on this trip