jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elisa

A little bird tells me there may have been another booking for this trip.  Do you know yet the number required for this to operate?

Many thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

There are now four travellers booked on this date and talking to one of the girls upstairs, while this has not been cleared to operate, it is following the usual booking trend which is promising.

In terms of minimum numbers, the person I need to speak to is on annual leave at the moment, however I can advise that the tour this February just gone went ahead with 11 travellers.

Kindest regards

Julia

jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia

Just need another 7 then - come on JY-ers.  This looks an amazng trip.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah

Yes, this is an amazing trip and February will be a very good month to travel to India. I went in November and we did get some rain though this was very unusual. You will have a great time.

Jaya

Ev Curtis
(Member)
I am booked on the Spanish river trip but am thinking of possibly changing to the February Kerala trip. What would be latest I could make the change and would it incur any costs?
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Ev,

All changes are subject to a minimum £50 amendment fee. It varies from tour to tour depending on when we commit to the different elements of the tour.

I advise you to call in to make sure you are given all the correct information.

Kind Regards,

Mildred