(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

You received that letter as you are looking into the flight upgrades. Someone will be calling you in about 30 minutes to confirm your final decision, if that is ok?

There are 10 travellers booked on the trip at the moment, with another 10 spaces available. I can confirm that the tour has been given the green light!!

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

SylviaJ
(Member)
Monty

Have just taken the phone call so I'm all booked! Thanks very much for your help.

Mandy/Bridget

Alaska here we come.

I declined the upgrade as quoted over £5K for return and nearly £4K for one way. I'd much rather spend the money on other holidays!

Regards

Sylvia

Bridget Jane
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sylvia,

Good grief that's a high quote! I had mine for a little over £2000 for return flight from Seatle. I feel really extravagant at that price but certainly wouldn't have paid more!

Look forward to our adventure!!

Best regards,

Bridget

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

The price of upgrades vary according to the route and how popular the destination is. I too would not pay £5k as it can buy me another lovely holiday though it would be nice if I could afford to upgrade!

Jaya

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I looked into upgrading when flying to and from NZ the price was way of the scale like others say I could do another holiday! For the extra money. I would much rather do that..

Cindy