Yellowbudgie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've received my final balance letter as it is due this month.

Could you confirm that there are enough people booked on this holiday for it to have been cleared to run as it can be much cheaper to book an airport hotel well in advance.

I'm asking as there was originally another May date for this holiday which seems to have been dropped, and looking at other threads on the Community board, numbers booked do appear to be low, although there might be late bookings of course.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Robv102

I can confirm that there is a green tick in the system that would indicate that the 16th May date has been cleared to operate.

At the moment there are 12 of you booked to travel on this date but as there are quite a few weeks before you leave, you may find that more travellers book. If you'd like an update on the numbers, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roby

Dont forget to write a review upon your return!! This is a new tour so it will be interesting to see how it goes..

Mark

Frankie
(Member)
Hiya, I booked last week and very excited. Havent been on a bike for years so off to Dacathlon to make a purchase. See you in May!!!!!