ScotSafAusPom
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good morning Travelers!

I have recently booked my first JY holiday to Croatia in September, and am really looking forward to it. This will be my first solo holiday, and as many of you have commented, the idea of travelling alone was a little daunting, especially as a female, so I was delighted to find a company like JY that makes it all so much easier.

Is there anyone else on here who has booked onto this amazing looking holiday? When I booked last Saturday I think I was number 17, so hoping to 'meet' some other travelers here!

Happy Friday!

Niki

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well done Niki for taking that first step.  I am sure you will have a great time and become as addicted as the rest of us.  Don't be disheartened if you don't get any replies as many travellers don't use the Forum.  Please write a review when you get back.
ScotSafAusPom
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Jonah. I will definitely write a review when I get back 🙂
PeterG
(Member)
Hi Niki

I'm on the 10th Sept trip. Looking forward to it despite not having been on a bike or in a canoe for several decades!

It's my 16th JY trip, so be warned, it can be addictive(and expensive).

Peter

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Niki

I totally agree with Peter and Jonah. Travelling with Just You is very addictive and expensive, but you do have lots of fun along the way.

Jaya

allisoned
(Member)
Hi, I am on this trip to, a first for me travelling alone and actually doing something 'active', looking forward to it but with trepidation.
Never2Late
(Member)
Hello Niki and others

My first JY holiday , so hopefully we all will not be strangers for long . "Active " holiday, whatever inspired us ? Sure this will be a memorable holiday ?? for us all.