lesley07
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Can you please tell me if there are any bookings for Kerala trip departing on 24th September.

Regards

Lesley

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley,

There are indeed a few bookings for this trip. At the moment there are 6 travellers confirmed to head to Kerala in September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lesley,

There are indeed a few bookings for this trip. At the moment there are 6 travellers confirmed to head to Kerala in September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia

Lesley

lesley07
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Still considering this trip. Could you please advise of return time to Heathrow on ?4th October and if number of people travelling has increased

Thanks

Lesley

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley,

So there has indeed been a few more travellers and there are now 11 booked on this date.

In terms of flights, yes you would return on the 4th October and the flight is currently listed as landing at 06:45. As always I must state that flights are provisional and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia. Information is helpful. Will make a decision soon!

Lesley

lesley07
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Can you please confirm if this trip has been cleared to operate. Could you advise of numbers and age range of travellers who have already booked.

Regards

Lesley

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lesley,

I can confirm that the 24th September date has been cleared to operate.

There are currently 13 travellers confirmed to head to Kerala, 1 man and 12 women with ages from early-50s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

lesley07
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia.

Will make decision soon.

Regards

Lesley