brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone booked on the Kerala tour yet? It looks amazing. Long time to wait yet though. :cool:
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Brownowl

I have booked the Kerala trip for October and am really looking forward to it. Just sincerely hoping that I will have fully recovered from chemo treatment I have to have again as my cancer has come back. Very annoying to miss the April Egypt trip which I just cancelled. Look forward to meeting you.

Jaya

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya, I'm very sorry to hear you have to have more chemo, please God the treatment is fully effective and you will be able to enjoy your holiday to Kerala.

Take care,

Bob

brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Brownowl

I have booked the Kerala trip for October and am really looking forward to it. Just sincerely hoping that I will have fully recovered from chemo treatment I have to have again as my cancer has come back. Very annoying to miss the April Egypt trip which I just cancelled. Look forward to meeting you.

Jaya

Hi Jaya, I have posted my best wishes on the other post to Ben. All best wishes.

Sheila xx

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Bob and Sheila. I am very positive that everything will go well and I can restart going on my holidays soon. Have a long list of destinations to cover!!

Regards

Jaya