Jaya
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Now that the final balance has been paid, could you please let me know how many are travelling to Calabria on 30 August - what is the age range and male/female ratio?

Thanks.

Jaya

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya,

There are 20 confirmed travellers on your date and 4 travellers provisionally booked.

Of those that are confirmed, there are 6 mend and 14 women with ages from early-ish 50s through to early 80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia. A nice small group, which is great.

Jaya

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Julia

Now that the final balance has been paid, could you please let me know how many are travelling to Calabria on 30 August - what is the age range and male/female ratio?

Thanks.

Jaya

Jaya

Not long now then for you! have a great time SEE the sights and have fun.

Cindy

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jaya

I look forward to hearing what you thought of Calabria. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 22 is a good group size and you will get to know your fellow companions more. That's what I found. Enjoy!

Best wishes

Melanie

Jaya
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Cindy. Reall looking forward to the trip though the return flight is quite late. I decided to book a hotel for the night instead of taking a late train back to Luton.

Mel, will write a short review on my return. I am really looking forward to this trip as all the reviews have been very positive.

Regards

Jaya