kilodelta
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

My first JY holiday booked for 25 th May. Any idea of the numbers booked and the ratio?

Keith

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Keith,

There are 27 travellers booked on this date. The group is made up of 6 men and 21 women with ages from late 40s through to early 80s.

Not long before you depart - I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

kilodelta
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Keith,

There are 27 travellers booked on this date. The group is made up of 6 men and 21 women with ages from late 40s through to early 80s.

Not long before you depart - I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Just a bit worried about that as I only lost my wife in Fedruary and it looks like I'm going on a "girls holiday"!

Keith

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Keith,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but please don't worry too much.

Our holidays do tend to have more women on them (although more men are starting to travelling with us) but you will find that smaller groups naturally form.

There are a selection of included and optional excursions on this trip, but this is your holiday so you can join in with the group as much as you want, or you can step away for some time to take in the surroundings on your own.

A couple of our male travellers may spot this thread and comment too, sharing their own experiences of travelling with Just You.

If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Warmest regards,

Julia

kilodelta
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Keith,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but please don't worry too much.

Our holidays do tend to have more women on them (although more men are starting to travelling with us) but you will find that smaller groups naturally form.

There are a selection of included and optional excursions on this trip, but this is your holiday so you can join in with the group as much as you want, or you can step away for some time to take in the surroundings on your own.

A couple of our male travellers may spot this thread and comment too, sharing their own experiences of travelling with Just You.

If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Warmest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Do you know if the hotel has free WI-FI?

Keith

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Keith,

The hotel has free wifi in public areas and if you request a password from reception, you will also be able to access this in your room.

Kindest regards,

Julia