Frankieb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I'm booked on this trip and was wondering if you would tell me the total number travelling, their gender and ages, please.Thank you.

Frank.

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Frank, there are 25 people booked on this holiday - 22 female, 3 male - and the age range is from 30 to 85.

Thanks,

Tim

Frankieb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tim' wrote:

Hi Frank, there are 25 people booked on this holiday - 22 female, 3 male - and the age range is from 30 to 85.

Thanks,

Tim

Thank you, Julia. I assume Tim is one of the other men travelling.

Frank.

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Frankieb' wrote:

'Tim' wrote:

Thanks,

Tim

Frank.

Hi Frank, I'm the deputy forum editor and cover for Julia when she's not in the office. Fear not though, Julia will be back in the hot seat tomorrow!

Thanks,

Tim

Frankieb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tim' wrote:

'Frankieb' wrote:

'Tim' wrote:

Thanks,

Tim

Frank.

Hi Frank, I'm the deputy forum editor and cover for Julia when she's not in the office. Fear not though, Julia will be back in the hot seat tomorrow!

Thanks,

Tim

Sorry , Tim, I was still half asleep when I read your reply. Hope I get on with the other two. Frank.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Frank!

I'm sure you'll have nothing to worry about - our travellers are a friendly bunch. And, there are still 22 other travellers for you to talk with while you are away.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Faith
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi. I am going Cilento 4th May and was going to ask how many people booked, but that has already been answered.

However can you tell me who the Just You rep will be please, and are there tea making facilities in the bedrooms. Are they equipped with fridge and safe?

If no tea making facilities, is it possible to get a coffee any time during the day at the hotel?

I am asking as the hotel on my last holiday was lovely, but had no facilities in the room and it was not possible to get a tea or coffee other than at meal times. The nearest cafe was a bit of a trek.

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi faith.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Robert Hay and he will be meeting you in Italy (but there will be an Airport Rep to see you through check in)

I understand that there is a minibar and safe in the room but only the upgraded suites have tea/coffee facilities. However, you will be able to get this during the day at the hotel.

I hope you have a wonderful trip - only a couple of days to go!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Have a great time. This time last year I was getting ready to go for my second visit.

You should be able to get tea and coffee at the bar during the day, and I would imagine that the pool bar will be open too.

There is a nice bar/snack place just up the hill from the marina that does wonderful sandwiches and amazing ice cream.

If Rob is your TM you will be in for a treat. He's a WONDERFUL guy, so caring.

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
When I went I took a travel kettle a few supplies. It was a very welcome start to the day - a cup of tea on my balcony overlooking the harbour.

I agree with Bosuncat - Rob is a great rep (and Richard Gere look-a-like)!

Faith
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Have a great time. This time last year I was getting ready to go for my second visit.

You should be able to get tea and coffee at the bar during the day, and I would imagine that the pool bar will be open too.

There is a nice bar/snack place just up the hill from the marina that does wonderful sandwiches and amazing ice cream.

If Rob is your TM you will be in for a treat. He's a WONDERFUL guy, so caring.

Hi

You probably will not pick this up as holiday has passed, but just to say thanks for your reply, it was helpful. Oh, I am so missing sitting on my balcony with a sea view. Yes, the bar up the road was a great alternative, the lady was so nice and welcoming. She taught me a few Italian words, and I taught her a few English.

We were lucky enough to get Rob - all Just You reps are good - but I have to say - he tops them all!