Teresa2013
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have booked the Cilento Coast holiday for 4th May. I was told by one on the sales team at JU a couple of days ago that 7 people were booked so far. I was just wondering roughly how many people normally have to book for this trip to run? Many thanks.

Teresa

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Teresa,

Only a couple more bookings are needed for this tour to operate and with the new brochure out now and this being a popular month for our customers to book we're remaining optimistic for this date. There are still a couple of weeks before it is reviewed but ask me again in a week or so and I'll give you an update on the number of people who have booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Teresa,

Did it last year (end of April) and was 28 of us i think, its a cracking holiday and the hotel is great. You've piked a good one.

Mick

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree with Mick- been on this trip, you'll love it!

Mark

Teresa2013
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Mick and Mark for your comments. It does sound nice from the brochure.

Glad that you both enjoyed the trip when you went.

Julia thank you for your reply I will ask again about numbers i a week or two.

It looks a great trip so i am sure you will get some more bookings for this one soon hopefully.

King regards

Teresa

Bosuncat
(Member)
It's wonderful I have done it twice (week after Mick last year) and I have now had 2 birthdays there. :thumbup:
Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this trip last June and had a wonderful time. The hotel is excellent. A plus is that you get free wine!. If you are lucky you might get a one bedroom apartment like I did.

There is also a spa that will be open when you are there. I would be interested to see your review on your return.

Kind regards.

Mel

Teresa2013
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mel thank you very much for your comments about the hotel.

It is ways reassuring to hear positive comments from People that have been peviously.

I will post a review upon my return.

Teresa

Frankieb
(Member)
'Teresa2013' wrote:

I have booked the Cilento Coast holiday for 4th May. I was told by one on the sales team at JU a couple of days ago that 7 people were booked so far. I was just wondering roughly how many people normally have to book for this trip to run? Many thanks.

Teresa

hi,Teresa, I booked Cilento for May4th on the 20th, so we only need one more to make the trip safe. Frank.

Teresa2013
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Frank, will look forward to meeting you in May. Looks like a very good trip. Teresa
Teresa2013
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I was just wondering if it is possible to please give me an update on the numbers for this trip as you said I could ask you again in a week or so. Many thanks for being so helpful.

Kind regards

Teresa

gailtravels
(Member)
I did this trip last year it was fantastic, great group of people including Mick W, excellent excursions, yes you will love it don't forget your bikini!! I think our editor enjoyed the few days she had there to!!!! eh Julia???
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Teresa,

There are now 9 of you booked on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia