SHELLY 1
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yes it's only one week after getting back from Australia.:( But now it's time to look forward to the next.Canada and New England 17 Sept 2014. I do wonder when in New York would there be a chance to fit in a show??? I fancy LION KING If so would it be better to book at home or when I get there.Yes many months away but need another holiday to look forward to.

Many thanks Shelly 1

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Shelley

have a look under my posting taxi from NYC, there are some suggestions regarding tickets for show, I have signed up for the website that someone kindly suggested, I don't mind what I see so I shall just queue up at the ticket booth??? hope you get to see the Lion king it's meant to be amazing.... last time I was in NYC I saw beauty and the beast very good.

Are you doing the NYC add on ? I am but going a Week later than you.

September seems so far away boo hoo..

Cindy

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Shelly

nice meeting you on the OZ tour what a fab time we all had didn't recall seeing you back at Heathrow to say ta'ra, have a great time on your next adventure, when we went to New York we saw Priscilla Queen of the Dessert which was superb and booked at home through Ticketmaster as I did with Grease in Sydney but you'll always get a ticket from any of the ticket booths around Times Sq for any of the shows or even the hotel will book you one

all the best

Dave ( just about recovering now from that long flight home )