Jean77
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I've always wanted to do a river cruise but the cost for travelling on my own has always been prohibitive. So I was delighted when JY offered some places on Travelshere's Danube River Cruise on 16 August with a genuine 'no single supplement'. I've booked and really looking forward to it. Can you take me how many JY customers took up the offer? I'm hoping there will be a few others travelling alone.

Many thanks

Jean

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jean,

The river cruises have been really popular with Just You customers, and for the Danube Adventure, all of the allocated Just You cabins have sold meaning there are 20 of you travelling on this cruise.

I hope you have a wonderful time,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Jean77
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, is this a new departure for JY/Travelsphere? I remember suggesting something similar a while back to increase the options for single travellers. Will Travelsphere be offering places for single travellers with no supplement/allocating a number to JY on other holidays in the future?

Cheers,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob,

We'd had some feedback about river cruises for solo travellers and to test the waters, we started by allocating a number of cabins on one of the Travelsphere River Cruises on board MS Serenade 1 to Just You customers - these sold out in no time at all.

So, based on the amazing response we opened out a few more Serenade tours so that there was an allocation of cabins for Just You customers, and then a few more. I think there have been about five or six Travelsphere River Cruises that have been offered to Just You customers.

I would say it is unlikely that we would offer other types of Travelsphere holidays to Just You customers at this stage as both offer touring holidays to similar destinations.

Kindest regards,

Julia