nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ben

Do you know what the most popular tours are at the moment, or do you get to know at some time. I tend to favour the more hectic scenic tours. I was wondering which were more popular the hectic or the more laid back ones?

Do the more all inclusive hotel based ones get used much?

Are the discovery weekends still popular?

I shall most probaly stick with long haul while I am YOUNG!!!!

Just me being nosey.

Cindy

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Cindy 🙂

I hope you're well, in response to your question, Just You is thriving with all holiday types, it of course depends on the individual, our all inclusive holidays tend to get fully booked pretty quickly, when looking for a nice week in the sun, you can't go wrong! But holidays where you tour are as popular as ever, there's always somewhere new to explore! In terms of particular tours, at the minute -

Florida - The Sunshine State

America's Golden West

Spirit of India

Magic of Kenya

Pyramids & Nile Cruise

Discover Apulia

Costa de la Luz

are all really popular, but all our tours continue to do well. We have cut back on how many Discovery Weekends we have been offering this year, trying to put them on where customers fed back where they would enjoy them the most, however the ones that have been hosted have been a huge success.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ben!!

Thanks for that, sounds like I won't be the only person on the Sunshine State tour then!! Really looking forward to that tour.

Interesting to see whats the fav's. Magic of Kenya was amazing I must say.

Once again THANK YOU

Cindy