AltyJohn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

With just two places left on this holiday, just wondering what the break down of ages and sexes is on this holiday.

Many thanks,

John.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi John,

Right then this is one of those tours where there are several different options so I'm hoping that I've selected them all and give you the right numbers...

For the Australia leg of the holiday I believe there are 21 of you travelling with ages from mid thirties through to mid-seventies and there will be 17 women/4 men.

For the New Zealand Leg of the holiday I believe there are again 21 of you travelling with ages from late thirties through to mid seventies with a breakdown of 13 women and 8 men.

Of the two groups of 21 there are 9 of you that are doing both Australia and New Zealand (late-thirties through to early-seventies)

Kindest regards,

Julia

SHELLY 1
(Member)
'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi Julia,

With just two places left on this holiday, just wondering what the break down of ages and sexes is on this holiday.

Many thanks,

John.

Hi john, Only three weeks to go and I cant wait. How to pass the next three weeks?????? Looking forward to sun, heat and making lots of new friends. Shelly 1

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Shelly/John, looking forward to meeting you both in just three weeks today, its been an agonising wait but our ordeal is nearly over now, another week and we can start looking forward to out ticket docs dropping through our letterboxes all the best dave
AltyJohn
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SHELLY wrote:

'AltyJohn' wrote:

Hi Julia,

Many thanks,

John.

Hi john, Only three weeks to go and I cant wait. How to pass the next three weeks?????? Looking forward to sun, heat and making lots of new friends. Shelly 1

Hi Shelly,

Yes, I am having trouble getting to sleep at the moment because I can't stop thinking about it. 2 more weeks at work after this one, and then a nice relaxing end to the year.

I am keeping an eye on those wild fires at the moment - hopefully they won't affect us. It sounds like they are having an unusually hot spring in Oz, so remember to pack the sun cream.

John.