Lindsay04
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just you have cancelled my holiday due to lack of people going on the cruise. I tried to call to rebook, but didn't get a call back as promised on the call waiting message. I now feel like I don't want to rebook as I don't feel Just You values my custom. Am I entitled to a full refund.

Lindsay

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

I'm really sorry to hear that no-one has come back to you yet and you have lost confidence in us.

Would you be able to email me your contact details and booking reference number (reference number is not essential if you don't have it to hand) and I will find someone to call you to discuss the options available.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I did send an e-mail and someone has just called me back. Sadly there are no other tours going around that date that I want to go on so I am getting a refund :(

Lindsay

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linsday,

I'm pleased to hear that someone has gotten in touch with you, but sorry to hear that there isn't alternative holiday that is suitable this time.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Had a bit of a rethink and managed to change my holiday dates at work. So I have booked the Lake Garda holiday.

The young man I spoke to said this should go ahead ok. Can you tell me how many people have booked for the 8th October so far?

Lindsay

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

That's wonderful news, this is a very popular holiday destination with Just You customers I'm sure you'll have a great time.

At the moment there are five of you booked on the 8th October departure, but it is early days. Last year we ran the tour on the 2nd October and this was fully booked (and a number of these bookings were made in July).

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I just wondered if enough people have booked on the Lake Garda trip for the 8th October yet? I need to book rail travel (to get the best fares) and don't want to arrange this until I am sure this is going ahead.

Lindsay

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

The tour hasn't been cleared yet however my colleague who makes the decisions has informed me that there have been a number of bookings come in for this date so she believes it will go ahead.

I understand that you probably don't want to commit to train travel until this is confirmed so please ask me again in a week or so and I'll give you an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Is there any further news on this holiday :)

Lindsay

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lindsay,

Yes there is and it's good news - this departure has been cleared to operate.

There are 12 travellers now booked on this date and I would imagine that there will be a few more book before you leave.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lindsay04
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That is brilliat news, thanks Julia 🙂