tonyth
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben Am travelling by Air Malaysia on 9th Nov on the Vietnam holiday. Could you tell me if Just You do the check in for the whole party, reason i ask is that i was thinking of doing my own online check in with a view to obtaining an aisle seat if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Tony Thornton

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Tony,

Just You check in everybody at the airport, online check in is not possible in this instance, apologies for this. If you wish to try and reserve your seat prior to travel our contact centre advisers may be able to arrange this for you, although your departure date is very close so this may now not be possible, worth a try though,

I hope this helps, have a great time,

Kindest,

Ben

tonyth
(Member) (Topic Starter)
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tony

I have been on 8 JY Tours I get to the airport on time and ask for an aisle seat at check in I have managed to obtain this most times. I tend to now when I book a tour ask the person who is taking the booking for an aisle seat. I think this can help.

I think why you cannot book online is because of the number of seats in the party that are traveling.

Cindy

tonyth
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Tony

I have been on 8 JY Tours I get to the airport on time and ask for an aisle seat at check in I have managed to obtain this most times. I tend to now when I book a tour ask the person who is taking the booking for an aisle seat. I think this can help.

I think why you cannot book online is because of the number of seats in the party that are traveling.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy will give that a go:)

KMcP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tony, to confirm what Cindy has said, I've just returned from a holiday, the JY rep at Heathrow attempted to book a few us in online at the same time (as we'd all arrived around the same time), it was a bit messy as the system began to time-out on her (and she "blamed" us for dithering!), most of us had our own request, for e.g. a window or aisle seat respectively, so I'd just say to you, you can book your seat yourself when you get to the airport, either via the new check-in booths, or at the counter when you check in your baggage, if you get there early enough, fingers crossed you'll get the seat you want.
tonyth
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KMcP' wrote:

Tony, to confirm what Cindy has said, I've just returned from a holiday, the JY rep at Heathrow attempted to book a few us in online at the same time (as we'd all arrived around the same time), it was a bit messy as the system began to time-out on her (and she "blamed" us for dithering!), most of us had our own request, for e.g. a window or aisle seat respectively, so I'd just say to you, you can book your seat yourself when you get to the airport, either via the new check-in booths, or at the counter when you check in your baggage, if you get there early enough, fingers crossed you'll get the seat you want.

Thanks for that ....very useful

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
You can check on line if you fly with Easy Jet and I presume this may be the same from any local airport as the group flying from local airports is usually small - the maximum group I have travelled with has been 4. I have flown Easy Jet twice with Just You and both times I have been able to check online and print out the boarding passes - mind you there is no option to choose a seat though this may change now that they are going to pre allocate seats on all their flights.

Jaya