maggie-b
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have Just You stopped sending out feed back forms. I have just had a holiday in Sorrento and would have expected some communication from Just You as usual after one of your holidays. There were some negatives re the hotel but if you are not interested in customers comments it doesn't help when you are looking to book another holiday
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maggie

I'm sorry you haven't received your questionnaire. If you can let me know your booking reference I will ask my colleagues to send you another one.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

davidj
  • (Member)
(Member)
I would like to receive the feedback forms before my holiday. I go on long haul multi destination holidays and I would prefer to fill in the form as I go along. I find that when I get home I have had such a good and exciting time that it is difficult to remember which hotel is which.
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi David

Can you let me know your booking reference? I will get one sent out to you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
David

Having done a few LONG HAULwith many hotels and places to stay, I take the JY itinary print out with me and write notes down as I go along, I give the hotels a mark out of 10 and write my brief thoughts then when I come back home it jogs my OLD memory and I can formulate a proper overall comment of where I have been and give an honest opinion.

Cindy

maggie-b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'maggie-b' wrote:

Have Just You stopped sending out feed back forms. I have just had a holiday in Sorrento and would have expected some communication from Just You as usual after one of your holidays. There were some negatives re the hotel but if you are not interested in customers comments it doesn't help when you are looking to book another holiday

Ref no was ***.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maggie

I have passed you reference on to my colleagues so you should receive a replacement soon.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

maggie-b
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Maggie

I have passed you reference on to my colleagues so you should receive a replacement soon.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Still nothing

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
I got mine for India about six weeks after I came back! The memory was getting a bit hazy by that stage!

Bob

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

In 13 of my Just You experiences, with regard to the feed back questionaires. On the main they tend to be already waiting for me on my return. Or perhaps arrive just a few days after my return. However on my last trip, It it appeared several weeks after I had returned. Just You Have Made some changes within their ranks and organisation over the past 6 or so Months, which is clearly obvious to myself and some of my fellow Travellers. I suspect however on this case it maybe just down to everyone being over worked due to lack of staff. Or perhaps they want you to forget the bad bits, by the time the questionaire has arrived.

On my 14 trips I Have enjoyed all of them, with very few negatives. And one should remember. Dont go looking for fault or you will surely find it. Go and relax and enjoy the experience and fellow travller's company and make new friends.

Happy Travelling

Andy