TomC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have been home for well over a week from my Andalusia Golden Triangle trip and have not yet received my feedback form. This is unusual. For the first time in about 15 trips all did not go well on this occasion. I do hope JY are not reluctant to get my feedback.
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning TomC,

We have dispatched your holiday feedback form.

Kind Regards,

Amy

TomC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning TomC,

We have dispatched your holiday feedback form.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Amy, I cannot believe I must get back to you again. It is now almost three weeks since I returned from Andalusia and eight days since you said it was being despatched, and still I have not received my feedback form. What is equally distressing is the fact that several days ago I e-mailed JY customer services with the details of that trip which I considered totally unsatisfactory. I have had no response, not even an acknowledgement far less an explanation or apology. 

One has to wonder if JY does not want to hear negative feedback from a trip that obviously went wrong.

Tomc

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon TomC,

Sorry that you have not yet received your holiday feedback form, we are currently getting these out to everyone.

However, if you would prefer not to wait for your holiday questionnaire, then you are more than welcome to email feedback at feedback@justyou.co.uk

Kindest Regards,

Amy

TomC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon TomC,

Sorry that you have not yet received your holiday feedback form, we are currently getting these out to everyone.

However, if you would prefer not to wait for your holiday questionnaire, then you are more than welcome to email feedback at feedback@justyou.co.uk

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Sorry Amy but you obviously did not read all my message. I have already sent feedback to customer services, who are also obviously not doing their job as they have still not responded. I will now send a copy to the feedback e- mail address. This was my 15th trip with your Group, with no problems, but you really are trying my patience now. I may have just had my last one.

Tomc.

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning TomC,

I have contacted our Customer Care team who have confirmed that they received your correspondence on 9 October 2017, and in accordance with the ABTA Code of Conduct, they are allowed 28 days to respond to you.

I understand that you will be receiving their response shortly.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

SarahS
(Member)
I suspect, given so much recent negative feedback, that customer services are a bit overwhelmed at the moment. However, that's no excuse for not issuing acknowledgements stating clearly the ABTA time limits for receiving a response.
TomC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have now received two feedback forms and an appropriately apologetic response from customer services to the issues I raised. For which I thank JY.

The matter is now closed as far as I am concerned. I just hope this was truly just a one off situation.