patricebry
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

I've just read an email regarding a flight from Manchester to Heathrow around Bank Holiday next year - you said the internal flights may all be booked up. I'm going on the above date from Manchester and have not yet been informed of the times of the internal flights. I really want to be assured that the Manchester flight I'll be travelling on is in the same alliance as Air China (Thinking about having to reclaim luggage at Heathrow etc if it's not. Is there any way of finding out or is it too early? I know BMI may be pulling out of Manchester.

Regards, Pat.

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat

Can you let me know your booking reference? I will see if there is any information I can give you yet.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

patricebry
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Olly,

Sorry, I should have realised you'd need my Booking Reference! It's ***. (Flights from Manchester to Heathrow for 'China' trip 19th September)

Thanks,

Regards, Pat

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pat

I can see that you have booked a connecting flight but I'm afraid the details have not been confirmed yet. This will happen a bit nearer the time. If you can write again in the New Year I will have another look for you. Once I know the airline I can check on their alliance status.

But don't worry too much about re-checking in your baggage. If you have a case on wheels it will be easy enough to do.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor