annie H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,not been online for a while, anyone going on19th? any tips on weather, money etc?? AnnieH[/font]
DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello, I did this holiday 2 years ago and you are in for a wonderful experience. Hotels are all good and the all-inclusive itinerary even includes meals so I found I mostly spent on presents. Weather varied from very hot to chilly and damp so be prepared for everything! I took some Chinese currency with me and there are plenty of ATMs. Enjoy!
Mary McElarney
(Member)
Hi Annie,

I'm going on 19th September, but as this is my first JY holiday and first to China, I have no advice to give. I too would welcome any tips, etc. so thanks David. Mary

Mary McElarney
(Member)
'annie wrote:

Hi,not been online for a while, anyone going on19th? any tips on weather, money etc?? AnnieH[/font]

Hi Annie. I'm going on 19th on my first JY hol. Look forward to meeting you.

mad
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Annie and Mary

I'm going to China as well on 19th September. This also is my first JY holiday. Looking forward to China but bit apprehensive about the long flight. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Rita

JD
  • (Member)
(Member)
'annie wrote:

Hi Annie its also my first time with JY and also on my own so cannot give you any advice but looking forward to meeting you and all the other travellers

lallygal_m
(Member)
Hi Guys,

I am another Just You newbie, The long flight should be fine coz we will be getting to know each other so it should go quickly (hopefully). Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you soon.

Alison

Mary McElarney
(Member)
'mad' wrote:

Hi Annie and Mary

I'm going to China as well on 19th September. This also is my first JY holiday. Looking forward to China but bit apprehensive about the long flight. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Rita

Hi Rita,

Look forward to meeting you too. Don't worry about the long flight. As it's overnight, hopefully we'll all get some sleep!

Mary

Annp547
(Member)
'annie wrote:

Hi Annie, I am also going on the same trip to China. A bit concerned as I have just read that you need Jabs but not had any, what about you?

Annp

annie H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annp547' wrote:

'annie wrote:

Hi Annie, I am also going on the same trip to China. A bit concerned as I have just read that you need Jabs but not had any, what about you?

Annp

Hi Annp, no I have not had any jabs will see Dr on Monday, will let you know if she says yes. How are your plans getting on? I think my case will befull as I can't make up my mind what to take!! Annie

Annp547
(Member)
'annie wrote:

'Annp547' wrote:

'annie wrote:

Annp

Hi Annp, no I have not had any jabs will see Dr on Monday, will let you know if she says yes. How are your plans getting on? I think my case will befull as I can't make up my mind what to take!! Annie

Hi Annie Well I went to get Jabs as recommended by Dr last week, he reckons there is no need for malariaa tablets. With regards to packing, I too am stuck as to what to pack for evenings. Looked on weather forcast for ou stay in Jui....... and nothing but rain so far. LOL

Look forward to meeting you not long now

Annp (Dee)