JaniceTD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Look But Hi everyone. I haven’t posted here for a long while, but hopefully we’ll be able to resume our travels soon. I’d love to see more of Canada having done the “Fall” trip, or maybe South Africa……
Linni
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JaniceTD' wrote:

Look But Hi everyone. I haven’t posted here for a long while, but hopefully we’ll be able to resume our travels soon. I’d love to see more of Canada having done the “Fall” trip, or maybe South Africa……

Hello Janice 

I too hope we can travel soon and safely.  Canada is wonderful, I recommend the west, when the weather is cooler !   I think we will all appreciate our holidays much more in future..

shellnortheast
(Member)
'Linni' wrote:

'JaniceTD' wrote:

Hello Janice 

I too hope we can travel soon and safely.  Canada is wonderful, I recommend the west, when the weather is cooler !   I think we will all appreciate our holidays much more in future..

Welcome back Janice We are all so looking forward to getting a new trip or maybe two booked. I did the south Africa trip a few years ago. Enjoyed it so much and got a bit to excited at the whale watching when a mother brought her rather large baby over to say hello. After the year we have all had why don't you do both holidays.

From Shellnortheast (Who so needs more stamps in her passport)