Eli78
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well, I've taken my brave pills and booked my very first solo holiday. I've booked up for Costa De La Luz, leaving from Edinburgh Airport on Tuesday 12th May 2020. Would love to hear if anyone else is booked up for the same date as me.
jennyf
(Member)
I'm not doing this holiday but I've done three holidays with JY and you'll have a wonderful time.
richap7
(Member)
I went on this holiday, which was my first solo holiday, and enjoyed it so much I am going to book another JY holiday. Hotel, group of people,  trips, tour manager and organisation were excellent. Not forgetting the weather wall  wall to wall sunshine
Eli78
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Eli78' wrote:

Thanks for the comment.  Really looking forward to the holiday.. still a bit apprehensive about travelling on my own though, but I'm sure I will be fine!!

'richap7' wrote:

I went on this holiday, which was my first solo holiday, and enjoyed it so much I am going to book another JY holiday. Hotel, group of people,  trips, tour manager and organisation were excellent. Not forgetting the weather wall  wall to wall sunshine

Julie L
(Member)
'This wrote:

Well, I've taken my brave pills and booked my very first solo holiday. I've booked up for Costa De La Luz, leaving from Edinburgh Airport on Tuesday 12th May 2020. Would love to hear if anyone else is booked up for the same date as me.

Eli78
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well it's now February which means it's getting closer to my first solo holiday!! Was wondering if anyone out there has booked up for Costa De La Luz on 12th May??

I know the company is called Just You but I hope that it won't be "just me" going on 12th May!!! I've never booked with this company so don't know what to expect....

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Eli78' wrote:

Well it's now February which means it's getting closer to my first solo holiday!! Was wondering if anyone out there has booked up for Costa De La Luz on 12th May??

I know the company is called Just You but I hope that it won't be "just me" going on 12th May!!! I've never booked with this company so don't know what to expect....

Hi  there.  I wanted to go back again to Costa de la Luz (for the 3rd time!), but sadly, the May date won't work for me, otherwise I would have got back to you.

As I said previously it's a nice relaxing holiday, and apart from the trip to Seville, which is a full day, all the trips are half day.  It's a very popular holiday, but sadly not a lot of people use the forum nowadays, so you may not get a reply before you go.  You'll be met at Faro Airport anyway, but you may well meet someone else going on the same tour before departure.  

I've not been in May but the weather is usually very settled.  It can get quite hot, but also quite windy, and there is a certain amount of humidity particularly in Seville.  Make sure you always have a bottle of water with you.   🙂 

If I can answer any questions before you go please feel free to ask.