Eli78
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there, Has anyone booked (or is thinking of booking) the Relax & Discover trip to Costa De La Luz for 12th May or 16th June 2020??? I'm  thinking of booking but just need to decide on the date.. I would be travelling from Glasgow Airport... Would love to hear from anyone else who is booked up.... 

Elaine x

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Eli78' wrote:

Hi there, Has anyone booked (or is thinking of booking) the Relax & Discover trip to Costa De La Luz for 12th May or 16th June 2020??? I'm  thinking of booking but just need to decide on the date.. I would be travelling from Glasgow Airport... Would love to hear from anyone else who is booked up.... 

Elaine x

Hi there Elaine. 

I haven't booked (yet lol), but have done this trip twice.  If I do it will be for the earlier date.  Nice hotel, lovely access to the beach.  By the way the hotel listed on the website is not correct.  It is the Barcelo Punta Umbria that JY use with it's own private walkway to the beach.  I have mentioned this to Vickie but I know that the website is having technical problems with the page.  

So, a good relaxing holiday , the trip to Seville is wonderful, the weather is usually very reliable.  Food is good with a wide variety.  There are lots of reviews on here.  If you need to know anything please ask.

I'm am waiting on some hospital appointments, but if I do book I shall let you know.   🙂 

I'm Elaine too.   😃

Eli78
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosunca wrote:

'Eli78' wrote:

Hi Elaine, thanks for your feedback.  It's good to hear from someone who has been on this holiday before.. if we end up travelling on the same date it will be lovely to meet you. 

Elaine x

Hi there Elaine. 

I haven't booked (yet lol), but have done this trip twice.  If I do it will be for the earlier date.  Nice hotel, lovely access to the beach.  By the way the hotel listed on the website is not correct.  It is the Barcelo Punta Umbria that JY use with it's own private walkway to the beach.  I have mentioned this to Vickie but I know that the website is having technical problems with the page.  

So, a good relaxing holiday , the trip to Seville is wonderful, the weather is usually very reliable.  Food is good with a wide variety.  There are lots of reviews on here.  If you need to know anything please ask.

I'm am waiting on some hospital appointments, but if I do book I shall let you know.   🙂 

I'm Elaine too.   :D