JosephineN
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I've just booked my first ever solo holiday and I'm a bit nervous, so after much deliberation I chose a week in Costa de la Luz as an introduction to this type of holiday.

Has anyone else been there? Or going there last week in May this year?

VivienL
(Member)
Hi Josephine,

I too am booked on this holiday, travelling on 21st May.   Have been on this trip a few times, but still get nervous before hand!  Fantastic hotel, food and trips.   Look forward to meeting you. 

help
  • (Member)
(Member)
Those who are going to Costa De La Luz in May will not be disappointed For the first timers it is a good choice of hotel. The food and the surroundings will surprise you. The town is a short walk [20 minutes.] There is a M/S around the corner. That is a supermarket that sells everything including fresh lobster. The rooms are very comfortable with British TV Days out are very good and informative. I hope this is useful for the first timers, I hope you all have a great time.
help
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi everyone, 

Anyone going to Costa De La Luz on the 3 June? I hope I am not the only one going. If you are see you there.

jeniferpitchers
(Newbie)
I've been there twice, it's a beautiful hotel right on a lovely beach with excellent food. You'll meet some great people and make new friends