slossie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm thinking of going on the New Zealand trip next October ( nothing like forward thinking!)

I've travelled quite a bit and have done a few European trips with another company, but am a hit apprehensive of travelling to the other side of the world. However, New Zealand is on the bucket list and if I don't do it now!!!!! Is any one else thinking of doing this trip or am I alone in planning so  far ahead.?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have done the NZ tour a few years ago now..when I went it was via Hong Kong...

I hope you can link up with someone who is thinking of going.

It is a long flight but it is worth it. Lovely sights to see. I didn’t manage to many extra optional flights due to weather conditions not on the ground but in the air.

Many hotelmstays along the way, some where bettervthan others but it’s only for a few nights, take some travel wash so you can wash a few bits on the way.

Any other questions just ask.

Cindy

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Slossie,

I had a 20 year plan, my birthday being New Year's Eve. A big birthday and I would do a big holiday of places that would be out of my league. Paris at 45, New York at 50, New Zealand at 55 then Rio for 60. My eldest told me to do Rio at 55 which we did instead, then my youngest blew my 60th by being due 12th January. As a result I had the best time ever last October with Brian and 30 others in Singapore and New Zealand.

I have so many photos and memories of a wonderful 20 days which I booked in early January, so no,it is not too early to book this trip.

Jan

Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'slossie' wrote:

I'm thinking of going on the New Zealand trip next October ( nothing like forward thinking!)

I've travelled quite a bit and have done a few European trips with another company, but am a hit apprehensive of travelling to the other side of the world. However, New Zealand is on the bucket list and if I don't do it now!!!!! Is any one else thinking of doing this trip or am I alone in planning so  far ahead.?

Hi Slossie,

I would just like to say do it!! This was the first holiday that I had done with Just You as it was on my bucket list didn't know a soul that was on the trip and had never been on a holiday on my own before.

All I can say was what a great group of travellers, superb Tour Manager had a wonderful time, New Zealand was just all I expected and more. The Cook Islands after New Zealand just finished the fabulous holiday off. In fact wish I was still there.  :shy: