JennyGreen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I'm booked on the Puglia holiday June 3rd, my 2nd holiday with Just You. Anyone else on here going on that trip?
(Member)
Hi Jenny,

Your trip is in fact fully booked! 30 people are booked on, hopefully some are on here and can say hello 🙂

Thanks.

JennyGreen
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That's great. Thanks
alfie1960
(Member)
'JennyGreen' wrote:

That's great. Thanks

Hello Jenny,

I am one of the 4 men, out of 30 travellers, going on this holiday, and it is also my second with Just You.

I went to Bordeaux two years ago and had a great time, with a good mix of people, with ages ranging from 50's to early 80's.  I will be 78 at the end of this month, but am very active and young at heart, and enjoy the company of all ages.

I was recently in touch on this forum with a JY first timer, named Veronica, and hopefully reassured her that we are all in the same boat, and JY travellers are always eager to meet new people.

I am really looking forward to this trip and also to meeting you and the others.

Best wishes,

John  (Forum name alfie1960)

Veronica 60
(Member)
Hi Jenny .....my name isVeronica , I am booked on this trip .....my first just you holiday .....in fact my first holiday on my own . Looking forward to it  but feel a bit anxious as well . It seems to be coming up quite fast now . I a sure it will be fine as  I have read good reviews about Just you .

Look forward to meeting everyone ...... Veronica