Wilma3
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
First solo trip for me does anyone have any advice? Is anyone booked for this trip?
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Wilma3,

I can tell you that 9 travelers are booked on to this trip. 3 are male and 6 are female. The ages range between early 50s - late 70s.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Lisa D
(Member)
'Wilma3' wrote:

First solo trip for me does anyone have any advice? Is anyone booked for this trip?

Hello. I’m lisa, first solo trip for me too! Are you a little scared? I am but excited too! Where are you coming from? I’m in west London.

Lisa D
(Member)
'Wilma3' wrote:

Hello. I’m lisa, first solo trip for me too! Are you a little scared? I am but excited too! Where are you coming from? I’m in west London.

Lisa D
(Member)
Hi, I’m interested in talking to others travelling on the 19 March. My first solo trip!
Lisa D
(Member)
'Wilma3' wrote:

Wilma3
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lisa D' wrote:

'Wilma3' wrote:

I'm coming from North Nottinghamshire, my worst fear is getting across London to the airport. Been told to use the tube Piccadilly line I think as no changes. Really looking forward to trip and meeting fellow travellers.

Ctyler
(Member)
I'm also booked on this tour, which is my first one  (and first time to India) so a little apprehensive. I look forward to meeting everyone.