ChrisE
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi is anyone going on this tour? Getting excited and nervous now! Still a bit unclear about where we're being met at Heathrow. Have phoned and asked but got a different answer to the email. I did post a question to the editor about how many are going on this trip but I can't seem to find it, perhaps it hasn't been approved yet. Does anyone know? A post on here said fourteen people but that was last year. Looking forward to hearing from you/ meeting you all.
Red riding hood1
(Member)
'ChrisE' wrote:

Hi is anyone going on this tour? Getting excited and nervous now! Still a bit unclear about where we're being met at Heathrow. Have phoned and asked but got a different answer to the email. I did post a question to the editor about how many are going on this trip but I can't seem to find it, perhaps it hasn't been approved yet. Does anyone know? A post on here said fourteen people but that was last year. Looking forward to hearing from you/ meeting you all.

Hi Chris, I'm going on this trip and am glad to find a fellow traveller here. I booked about four weeks ago and was told that there are 30 of us altogether. As I got the last remaining place this should still be the number. It looks as though we'll be gathering and hopefully being met by a representative in the Sky Lounge in terminal 4. I've looked at some reviews of the lounge and it should be a lovely place to wait for the flight. Looking forward to meeting. 

Rachel

ChrisE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Rachel, I've been told in another post on here by the editor this morning it's 22 on the tour. Thanks for telling me we meet in the sky lounge, I haven't heard that,I appreciate it.

See you soon

Chris

Lizzie Mo
(Member)
'ChrisE' wrote:

Hi there.  I am also booked on this tour and very much looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow.  I am travelling to the Airport by National Express from south Devon so will take all day to reach T4!  I have my pass for Sky Lounge and understand we have to look out for rep with sign from Travelsphere ??  I'm sure it will all work out OK and eventually we will get together before starting this amazing trip.  Look forward to meeting you on Monday!  Cheers, Lizzie

ChrisE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lizzie thanks for your reply. Yes I'm travelling on a national express coach from Leicestershire starting at 11.30. Looking forward to meeting you too, see you in the sky lounge if not before. Cheers, Chris
ChrisE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Lizzie Mo' wrote:

'ChrisE' wrote:

Hi there.  I am also booked on this tour and very much looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow.  I am travelling to the Airport by National Express from south Devon so will take all day to reach T4!  I have my pass for Sky Lounge and understand we have to look out for rep with sign from Travelsphere ??  I'm sure it will all work out OK and eventually we will get together before starting this amazing trip.  Look forward to meeting you on Monday!  Cheers, Lizzie

Hi Lizzie, look forward to seeing you tomorrow in the Sky Lounge. I'm travelling there on a national express coach too from 11.30am. Long day! I hope this reply gets posted I've tried three times

Cheers

Chris