rosehoward
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is there anybody out there who will be joining me on this trip - I am also doing the Hong Kong add-on.
Westacott
(Member)
'rosehoward' wrote:

Is there anybody out there who will be joining me on this trip - I am also doing the Hong Kong add-on.

Hi Rose, I am doing the October trip so will look out for you at Heathrow. I am not doing the Hong Kong add-on as I have already been there, it's amazing, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Carole

Westacott
(Member)
'rosehoward' wrote:

Hi Rose, I am doing the October trip so will look out for you at Heathrow. I am not doing the Hong Kong add-on as I have already been there, it's amazing, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Carole

rosehoward
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Glad to hear from you Carole, havent heard from anyone else but I was told that there were 28 booked on it.   I am flying two days earlier so wont be at Heathrow with the group but look forward to meeting you in Tokyo.   Worrying about what to pack as it is going to be most living out of a suitcase trip, not sure what the weather will be like when we go.