Edna
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, another newbie here, still trying to navigate myself around the site.

Would love to hear about your experiences as have never travelled solo before. Feeling quite nervous about it all. Thanks in advance

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Edna,

We are all nervous before our first JY hol and to be honest, we all still get a bit nervous beforehand even when we have many tours under our belts!  But these days it is nervous excitement, the thrill of looking forward to seeing somewhere new. I have done 15 JY tours with two more booked and it is a wonderful way to see the world.  Just book the tour that most appeals to you - don't worry if it's to part of the world you've never been to before.  You will be in safe hands - the tour managers are great and will sort out any niggles or worries you have while you are away.

I hope you have a great time on your first JY adventure!

Best wishes,

Bob

Edna
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Edna,

We are all nervous before our first JY hol and to be honest, we all still get a bit nervous beforehand even when we have many tours under our belts!  But these days it is nervous excitement, the thrill of looking forward to seeing somewhere new. I have done 15 JY tours with two more booked and it is a wonderful way to see the world.  Just book the tour that most appeals to you - don't worry if it's to part of the world you've never been to before.  You will be in safe hands - the tour managers are great and will sort out any niggles or worries you have while you are away.

I hope you have a great time on your first JY adventure!

Best wishes,

Bob

Thanks Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Edna

No need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. You will be well looked after. Just pick a destination you always wanted to visit and book it. Then sit back and relax!

Kind regards

Jaya