jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi to everyone joining me on this holiday.  Did you see Real Marigold Hotel the other night or did you not want to spoil the surprise.  Am getting really excited now - see you at Terminal 4.

Best wishes

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jonah

I watched the Real Marigold Hotel and am looking forward to the next episode! Enjoy your trip!

Regards

Jaya

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
1981Kedi
(Member)
Writing from the Holiday Inn in Delhi after an amazing Spirit of India plus Amritsar tour. Fly home tomorrow.

Hope you all have an equally wonderful time in Kerala.

Hills - my new iPad mini, my email account and I are not speaking - :huh: - so I am using this opportunity to wish you a great time on your Indian adventure. Will (hopefully!) be in touch at some point.

Just realised - need to update my avatar - didn't see any hippos!!!!!  :rolleyes:

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
lesley07
(Member)
Hi Jonah

Watched the first episode of Real Marigold Hotel. Do not think it spoiled any of the surprises. Your experience of the houseboat will be completely different given that you will spend a night on board.

I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

Lesley

Susan Weedon
(Member)
Hi Jonah, Am on the trip tomorrow.  Look forward to seeing you with the rest of the group at Terminal 4.
jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Look forward to meeting you.
1981Kedi
(Member)
Watched Real Marigold last night - quite different from Northern India - mostly stayed awake - still sorting out my sleep pattern after the wonderful Spirit of India tour - hence posting at 6am!

just to say 

1. I have amended my avatar - no more hippo but the glorious Golden Temple at Amritsar - not just a beautiful icon but a working temple where pilgrims visit to worship and thousands are fed by volunteers each day.

2. I wish all Kerala travellers safe journeys as they start their India adventure - look forward to reading about your trip.