JoJoChlobo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

I have just paid for my trip to the US.  I am leaving my 4 year old with her Dad (he and I are not together) so feeling a tad apprehensive etc.  Any tips!?

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello JoJo,

I have done this trip in November 2014. Brilliant trip which I enjoyed very much. I am a fan of Hard Rock Cafes, House of Blues and Bubba Gump which was frequented in the cities that we stopped in. There should be loads of reviews for you to read.

If you love music, then this is a trip for you. Blues and Jazz galore. Who can forget Graceland and Beale Street. Bourbon Street is a must.

Jan

Joanio
(Member)
'JoJoChlobo' wrote:

Hi all

I have just paid for my trip to the US.  I am leaving my 4 year old with her Dad (he and I are not together) so feeling a tad apprehensive etc.  Any tips!?

Hi, I'm booked on this trip October 2017 so don't know if its the same as you.  I was in Cuba last October and some others on the trip had done this tour and talked about it so enthusiastically that it made one of the others and me book.

JoJoChlobo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'janib' wrote:

Hello JoJo,

I have done this trip in November 2014. Brilliant trip which I enjoyed very much. I am a fan of Hard Rock Cafes, House of Blues and Bubba Gump which was frequented in the cities that we stopped in. There should be loads of reviews for you to read.

If you love music, then this is a trip for you. Blues and Jazz galore. Who can forget Graceland and Beale Street. Bourbon Street is a must.

Jan

Thanks so much Jan - I will have a look!  Sounds like a good tour!

JoJoChlobo
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Joanio' wrote:

'JoJoChlobo' wrote:

Hi all

Hi, I'm booked on this trip October 2017 so don't know if its the same as you.  I was in Cuba last October and some others on the trip had done this tour and talked about it so enthusiastically that it made one of the others and me book.

Alas not, I am on the May one.  Hope you enjoy it!  That is good to hear.  Thinking that if I like this, doing Japan next year!  Did you enjoy Cuba?

RUSSELL
(Member)
'JoJoChlobo' wrote:

Hi all

Hi. I have done the tour twice in the last four years (once with JY and with Travelsphere) so it must be awesome. You will have an absolute ball. The four cities are quite unique and totally fascinating. Plus you have gracelands, the Mississippi paddle steamer, the plantation visit, the gateway arch, buddy Guys, the hancock tower, to mention just a few highlights. Have fun.

Russell Kerfoot

Philuk79
(Member)
'JoJoChlobo' wrote:

Hi all

I would say you have done the hardest bit and that's pluck up the courage and book, took me a few go's to do this with the western wonders tour I am going on in November. enjoy it and go with the flow and i hope you have a great time.

Tiger5
(Member)
I'm going and I'm new to justyou. I'm excited but nervous at the same time . My auntie has been on this trip beforeand loved iit . She's also been to Peru and south Africa .