Donjames
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Looking forward to the Highlights of Tuscany Tour leaving on the 25th of this month. Went on the Italian Classic Cities Tour in September 2014 which was brilliant. I was left with a desire to see more of Tuscany after a brief tine spent in the area due to the need to move down South to Rome.I only booked this trip a few days ago but have found out that there are 9 of us travelling from Manchester Airport and 19 from Gatwick. This will be a very different holiday than the last one to Italy as instead of several Hotels, as before, this one is in the one. This is on the coast and looks very nice.

If any of my fellow teavellers would like to get to know me before we go please leave a contribution on the Community page. My name is Don Batchelor from North Yorkshire near York and this is my fourth trip with "Just You" Nd on the whole they gave been good. I became a Widower in March of 2014 but have a wonderful family of 2 Daughters, 6 Grandchildren and recently Greatgrandchidren. This makes me seem quite old, but believe me I got off to an early start n my younger days.

See you all soon. Have a wonderful trip.

Wanderlust
(Member)
Hello Don,

I too am going on the Highlights of Tuscany trip leaving on 25 June. I will be one of the 19 leaving from Gatwick. It's my first trip with Just You so am a little apprehensive but very much looking forward to it. Just picked up my Euros today so it feels more real.

I live in Chichester on the south coast in West Sussex. I have a 24 year old daughter but no grandchildren as yet!

Will look forward to meeting you in Tuscany! Have a safe trip. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time.

Francesca (Fran)