JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hola, not long to go now! Getting excited. I would like to say hello to anyone going to Costa de la Luz on the 19th May.

Margaret

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Margaret, I am not going on the 19th May but going for the first time on 8th September, so do post your comments on your return and have a fab holiday! Sue
JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suer' wrote:

Hi Margaret, I am not going on the 19th May but going for the first time on 8th September, so do post your comments on your return and have a fab holiday! Sue

Certainly will Sue, I'm really looking forward to our trip to Seville and also plenty of relaxing in the sun. My fifth JY holiday (two Spain and three Italy) and I have really enjoyed them all.

Margaret

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JustMargaret' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Certainly will Sue, I'm really looking forward to our trip to Seville and also plenty of relaxing in the sun. My fifth JY holiday (two Spain and three Italy) and I have really enjoyed them all.

Margaret

I'd be interested to know what the trips are like in Costa de la Luz as its my first time, I understand that Seville is quite a long trip, so want to know whether its worth while. Have a fab time and enjoy your hols and let me know all about it. I believe if we want to chat privately, you need to reply to this so that we can do so, rather than on this forum, and mention that you are happy for me to connect with you and send you messages and vice versa, bon voyage;)

JustMargaret
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suer' wrote:

'JustMargaret' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Margaret

I'd be interested to know what the trips are like in Costa de la Luz as its my first time, I understand that Seville is quite a long trip, so want to know whether its worth while. Have a fab time and enjoy your hols and let me know all about it. I believe if we want to chat privately, you need to reply to this so that we can do so, rather than on this forum, and mention that you are happy for me to connect with you and send you messages and vice versa, bon voyage;)

Thankyou Sue, I will post my report in the Review section on my return. I don't think I would want to miss Seville as I have heard that it is a lovely city, and of course all the trips are included in the price.

suer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'JustMargaret' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

'JustMargaret' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Margaret

Thankyou Sue, I will post my report in the Review section on my return. I don't think I would want to miss Seville as I have heard that it is a lovely city, and of course all the trips are included in the price.

Have a wonderful time Margaret and I look forward to reading your reviews.