oliveb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Only 2 weeks to go, and getting very excited. Is there anyone else who would be interested in meeting up at Heathrow. If so, we are planning to meet outside the Wetherspoons pub, after security, hopefully about 12.30 pm, or as soon as you can get there. Just let me know and we'll look out for you. Olive
mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Olive, I'm Mike and will be travelling down by coach from Birmingham on Monday morning, arriving Heathrow 11.30am. I will look out for you and others at the Wetherspoons pub. Look forward to meeting you.

Mike

oliveb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mikew' wrote:

Hi Olive, I'm Mike and will be travelling down by coach from Birmingham on Monday morning, arriving Heathrow 11.30am. I will look out for you and others at the Wetherspoons pub. Look forward to meeting you.

Mike

Hi Mike

Great. We will look out for you. Make sure you've got your luggage label on your hand luggage if poss. See you on Monday. If you're arriving 11.30 you may be there a bit before me. I'm planning to arrive about 12.00 and reckon, hopefully, to be through security by 12.30. Anyway - one way or another we'll meet up. See you then - Olive

lesley b
(Member)
Hi Olive, I am going on this holiday and hope to be at Heathrow around lunchtime so will look out for you

Lesley

oliveb
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lesley and Mike

Thanks for your posts. Looking forward to meeting you both, and others, on Monday. Will look out for you - by Wetherspoons if poss.

See you soon - Olive