Elst
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I am travelling from Heathrow and staying over the night before, would love to hear from anyone who may be going on this trip too.:thumbup:

Just like many others whose posts I have read, I am also suffering with the common bug called nerves.

This will be my first trip flying out of the country and am having sleepless nights about how I will manage foreign currency which cards to use and what clothes to wear.

I have a couple of questions, given that Italy has very strict rules about baring arms etc when visiting their churches. Would it be safe to say that wearing trousers would be a better option as oppose to skirts or dresses? (please dont answer that guys lol )

Also, I have read that sometimes it can take a long time to queue for tickets. Would this mean having to opt out of seeing some places if time becomes an issue?

Freddie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
FREDDIE

I went on the Tuscany tour a while back nice tour

Regarding the Churches and there are so many to see. If you are not covered up enough they give you something to put over what your wearing it's a throw away thing, so don't panic.

I tended to wear 3/4 troussers/shorts and a vest top and an over shirt, I also carried a large pashmin type scarfe with me to drap over expossed parts!!

I never queued for tickets? the tour manager sorts all of that out?

Cindy

Elst
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy. Thank you so much. Had no idea what to expect about the tickets and doing too much research on the internet I think.

I love your short trousers/shorts idea, I dont have any of those in my clothes collection and have been shopping with exhaustion, I think I am out of luck on summer style stuff now.

Really appreciate your help.

Freddie