JEANETTE0702
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm thinking about booking a discovery weekend at Mercure Bolton Last Drop Village Hotel and Spa in March 2012. I need to know if the train station is nearby and has anyone been. Is this a good trip to take for a first timer.

Many thanks

Jeanette

vicki57
(Member)
'JEANETTE0702' wrote:

Hi

I'm thinking about booking a discovery weekend at Mercure Bolton Last Drop Village Hotel and Spa in March 2012. I need to know if the train station is nearby and has anyone been. Is this a good trip to take for a first timer.

Many thanks

Jeanette

Hi, I am travelling from Sheffield to Bolton. I have looked and the Hotel is 3 miles away. I am going to get a taxi. There are 2 of us going to this weekend. Depending on what time you intend to arrive you are welcome to share our taxi

Vicki

redrose
(Member)
'JEANETTE0702' wrote:

Hi

Many thanks

Jeanette

Hi Jeanette

I am also booked on this weekend its my first time to really looking forward too it,look forward to meeting you.

Debbie;)