annabella
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'rosie3' wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have just noticed all the replies and am so happy there will be lots of us there. The weather looks OK so far, may I wish you all a safe journey. We should certainly bring in the New Year in style. Looking forward to meeting new friends. Have a Happy Christmas and see you soon.

Love Rosie

Hi Rosie nice to hear from you again, As you say so far weather been kind may it continue till next year. Really looking forward to the New Year should be a great night. You have a safe journey too and a Happy Christmas, see every one soon. Annabella

victoria12
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

Hi every one I am a newbie and I am going on my first break in the UK I will be seeing in the new year in Hinckley Leicestershire, then hopefully I will step into the big wide world next year. I was wondering if any one else will be going on this break.

victoria12
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

Hi every one I am a newbie and I am going on my first break in the UK I will be seeing in the new year in Hinckley Leicestershire, then hopefully I will step into the big wide world next year. I was wondering if any one else will be going on this break.

Hi my name is Vicki I am a newbie as well. Looking forward to meeting loads of new people, at Hinckley. I will be travelling from Sheffield. This is my first christmas and new year on my own so a bit nervous