annabella
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi every one I am a newbie and I am going on my first break in the UK I will be seeing in the new year in Hinckley Leicestershire, then hopefully I will step into the big wide world next year. I was wondering if any one else will be going on this break.
JoLou
  • (Member)
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

Hi every one I am a newbie and I am going on my first break in the UK I will be seeing in the new year in Hinckley Leicestershire, then hopefully I will step into the big wide world next year. I was wondering if any one else will be going on this break.

Hi Annabella ... I'll be there !!! Phew! A newbie like me! It will also be my first venture completely on my own ... I'm looking forward to it, whatever it brings, beats sitting in alone for yet another New Year... JoLou..x

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JoLou' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Hi Annabella ... I'll be there !!! Phew! A newbie like me! It will also be my first venture completely on my own ... I'm looking forward to it, whatever it brings, beats sitting in alone for yet another New Year... JoLou..x

Hi Jolou nice to get a reply from you feel better already about new year, at last I am looking forward to new year now, as you say beats being on your own when the world parties in the new year. I will be travelling from near Ipswich, and will be staying for 3 nights. Look forward to seeing you there. Annabella

JoLou
  • (Member)
(Member)
'annabella' wrote:

'JoLou' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Hi Jolou nice to get a reply from you feel better already about new year, at last I am looking forward to new year now, as you say beats being on your own when the world parties in the new year. I will be travelling from near Ipswich, and will be staying for 3 nights. Look forward to seeing you there. Annabella

Hi again ... I'm coming from Norwich so will probably be following you up the road !! Can't wait ....x

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JoLou' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

'JoLou' wrote:

'annabella' wrote:

Hi again ... I'm coming from Norwich so will probably be following you up the road !! Can't wait ....x

Hi I do drive but bit concerned re the weather that time of year so will be letting the train take the strain to Hinkley then taxi.look forward to seeing you there.x

rosie3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello, I have also booked the New Year at Hinckley. It should be lots of fun. I am coming from Nottingham so quite local for me.

See you there, Rosie

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'rosie3' wrote:

Hello, I have also booked the New Year at Hinckley. It should be lots of fun. I am coming from Nottingham so quite local for me.

See you there, Rosie

Hi Rosie nice to hear you are joining us at new year its looking better all the time, look forward to meeting you there. Annabella

SUZZI
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I am a newbie too, good to see there are some other newbies out there. I am coming from London, look forward to meeting you all. Suzy.
annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'SUZZI' wrote:

Hi I am a newbie too, good to see there are some other newbies out there. I am coming from London, look forward to meeting you all. Suzy.

Hi Suzy, looks like there will be a good mix of newbies, nice to chat before we all meet up. really looking forward to the new year and it isn't half as scary now. look forward to meeting you all. Annabella

Carol King
(Member)
Hi I am not exactly a newbie as I have been to china with just you. I shall be at Hinckley for New Year and it's really nice to see all the friendly coments.

I am now looking forward to haveing a great time. Carol

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Carol wrote:

Hi I am not exactly a newbie as I have been to china with just you. I shall be at Hinckley for New Year and it's really nice to see all the friendly coments.

I am now looking forward to haveing a great time. Carol

Hi Carol thank you for your reply, really looking forward to the New Year and meeting lots of nice people. Where are you travelling from?

JoLou
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hiya Rosie and Suzy and Carol, and hello again Annabella, will be lovely to meet up with you all for New Year ... getting closer now! Really looking forward to it!

So thats 5 of us so far ... I wonder how many more.... :)

JoLou

x

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JoLou' wrote:

Hiya Rosie and Suzy and Carol, and hello again Annabella, will be lovely to meet up with you all for New Year ... getting closer now! Really looking forward to it!

So thats 5 of us so far ... I wonder how many more.... :)

JoLou

x

Hi All I asked Olly how many people are going to the New Year at Hinckley and he said 83 are doing the 2 nights and 59 are doing the 3 nights should be quite a party. :thumbup:

vina
  • (Member)
(Member)
hello everyone

it was nice to see this string going.

i have travelled abroad with JY, but this will be my first UK event.

i was advised it was the best one for me as of big numbers and the good mix of ages.

i am travelling from southampton, so yes a little worried about the weather too but fingers corssed it is good to us this year.

i look forward to seeing you all then and making some good freinds.

best wishes, vina

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'vina' wrote:

hello everyone

it was nice to see this string going.

i have travelled abroad with JY, but this will be my first UK event.

i was advised it was the best one for me as of big numbers and the good mix of ages.

i am travelling from southampton, so yes a little worried about the weather too but fingers corssed it is good to us this year.

i look forward to seeing you all then and making some good freinds.

best wishes, vina

Hi Vina thanks for adding to the string I look forward to meeting every one. I am living near Portsmouth just now but I am in the throws of moving in the next couple of weeks to Suffolk, so I know how far you will be coming but as you say fingers crossed the weather will be ok. regards Annabella

Bhyman
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I will be at Hinckley for new years and I am looking forward to it. This is my first time doing such an event and I am glad to see other newbies are going too so I won't be the only one. Brian
Sandy2507
(Member)
[/font]

Hello everyone. Just to say I have just booked for 2 nights in Hinkley for the New Year which I am very excited about but also a little anxious as this is my first solo venture. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Sandra

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bhyman' wrote:

Hi I will be at Hinckley for new years and I am looking forward to it. This is my first time doing such an event and I am glad to see other newbies are going too so I won't be the only one. Brian

Hi Brian thank you for your reply don't worry you are not the only newbie looks like there will be quite a few of us, So far in total there are 83 people going on the 2 night event and 59 on the 3 night. look for ward to meeting every one. Annabella

annabella
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sandy2507' wrote:

[/font]

Hello everyone. Just to say I have just booked for 2 nights in Hinkley for the New Year which I am very excited about but also a little anxious as this is my first solo venture. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Sandra

Hi Sandy Look forward to seeing you at Hinckley I am staying the 3 nights. I am also getting excited looks like it will be a very good New Year.Annabella

Lavender
(Member)
Anyone travelling from West Yorkshire