ShellyS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
First time travel with Just You.

Hello to other travellers who are going to Tuscany this April.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Shelly

Have a great time I am going in May.

Cindy

ShellyS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy,

Have a great time too.

This is first time I booked a holiday with Just You and I would like to find out more before my travel... I hope you could help.

Kind regards,

Shelly

'nixon' wrote:

Shelly

Have a great time I am going in May.

Cindy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Shelly

I have done 6 tours with JY in 5 years and have Tuscany and New Zealand booked, I have done Austrian Lakes stunning scenery and not to hectic, Poland and the Tatra mountains, the visit to Aushwitz will stay with me forever, very good tour. 3 USA tours Memphis and Nashville, Elvis and the Grand Old Opry what more can you ask for, East Coastliner, was very hectic but saw and done so much American Cival War etc, Boston New York and New England was my 1st tour well worth going on I loved New England. The last tour I did was Kenya Safari and I also did the add on, animals were just amazing and it was so nice to chill for 10 days round a pool on the 2nd leg of the tour. I have enjoyed each tour for different reasons, but have meet nice people along the way, I have travelled with two ladies on JY tours again that I met on the Poland tour, which is nice to be able to meet up again, Tuscany I am going solo and New Zealand I will be traveling with a lady from Poland tour. It is nice to meet new people and to now have a travelling friend even better. If there is anything I can help you with from my past travels just ask away. OK.

Cindy

ShellyS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you very much Cindy and I am looking forward to meeting new friends from this journey.

Kind regards,

Shelly

CarolynB
(Member)
'ShellyS' wrote:

First time travel with Just You.

Hello to other travellers who are going to Tuscany this April.

Hi Shelley

"Nice to meet you". I'm a first timer to Just You and solo holidays too and I'm going on the 21st April Tuscany tour.

Not long now!!!!

Carolyn

Lindoyle
(Member)
Hi

I'm also a new member going on this trip, I hope to meet you all at Gatwick.

Lin

ShellyS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Carolyn and Lin,

Looking forward to meeting you at Gatwick at 21 April.

Kind regards,

Shelly