Rosie B
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)

Hi, is anyone else on here booked for the Highlights of Tuscany tour on 15th April ? I'm flying out of LHR and will be flying down from Scotland on the 14th. This will be my first Just You tour & I'm really looking forward to it 😎✈😁

Janine’s
(Newbie)
Hi Rosie. I'm booked on the same trip to Tuscany, but later in the year - also very excited! 🤗 I fly out of Heathrow on my own the same day I turn 50! 🥳 Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! ✈️ 🇮🇹 
Matty
  • (Newbie)
(Newbie)
Not been on that trip but just come back from Pompeii trip. Our Tour Manager will be yours, Silvia, an Italian lady, you're going to have a great time with her!
Rosie B
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Janine, that's a pretty nice place to be celebrating your "big" birthday - in beautiful Tuscany. 😎🍹 What month are you going there ? I've booked both optional excursions - to Siena & Lucca & will post a review on here after the trip. 😃
Rosie B
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi Matty, thanks for that info, always good to know our Tour Manager comes recommended👍 I look forward to meeting Silvia 😃
Julia26
(Member)
Hi

i did this one on my second trip with JY and had a fabulous time. One of my favourites. Hope you enjoy it too.

Rosie B
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia, I'm sure it will be fantastic, I'm really looking forward to seeing Tuscany 😎